The new EX Series Backhoe Loader have robust robotically welded two-piece structural frame design results in great stability, performance and serviceability.
CASE EX Series loader backhoes are powered by S8000 Engine and deliver powerful performance and fast response time coupled with a 5 per cent higher productivity and fuel savings of up to 10 per cent, the manufacturer claims. The backhoe loaders are re-engineered from the ground up to deliver superior backhoe breakout force, greater loader lift capacity/reach and enhanced cab visibility.
The new EX Series Backhoe Loader have robust robotically welded two-piece structural frame design results in great stability, performance and serviceability. It has a superior working range and reaches deeper than any other backhoe loader. The company also provides choice of two configurations: a standard dipper dig depth 4.5 metres and an extendable dig depth 5.9 metres. The power shuttle transmission provides four forward and reverse speeds. The hydraulically shifted clutches allow the operator to change direction and travel speed on the go, while the control valves deliver smooth speed and direction shifts, resulting in smooth and accurate operation. The new tilting engine hood provides excellent access for maintenance. The machine layout has been designed to ensure all daily service points are easily accessible at ground level, for quick and efficient servicing.
• FPT S8000 Engine: CASE understands, power and performance are critical to the success of a machine. The new generation engine, developed by Powertrain Technologies Industrial, claims to provide outstanding performances such as faster response time and up to 10 per cent better fuel economy. The S8000 is a 3.9-litre 4 cylinders engine, with a mechanical injection system. It is ARAI certified as BS3 thanks to its EGR internal technology.
• Superior productivity: The new backhoe’s ‘S’tyled boom will boost your productivity. The boom delivers excellent breakout forces. It has superior working range to reach deeper dig depth than competitors. The heavy duty front axle further boosts productivity especially when working in rough terrains. The heavy-duty structures will enhance the reliability and the durability of your machine.
• Operator comfort and productivity: This spacious cab has redesigned ergonomics to offer better operator comfort. The large size glazed windows provide outstanding all-round visibility, it improves air ventilation to the operator and it makes easy communication to the back of the machine. All the controls have been specially positioned to offer easy access and faster control. The cabin has
a large buddy seat along with storage compartments, mobile charger, document holder, bottle holder and radio.
• Eagle Eye Telematics: CASE brings to a revolutionary technology, “EAGLE EYE” for enhancing the performance and efficiency of the machine. This is an asset monitoring system that combines Internet, cellular and GPS technologies. This system helps to keep an eye on every significant detail such as real time location of the machine, operating hours, cumulative hour meter reading and warning text alerts for critical parameter.
• Easy maintenance: CASE knows that the easier it is to perform routine maintenance, the more likely it will get done. The easy serviceability due to the large access area available when opening the new tiltable front engine hood, is a hallmark of CASE 770EX machine design. To improve serviceability, the machine layout has been optimised to provide an easy access to all main components.