Schwing Stetter India has announced its partnership with Mahindra Powerol – a business unit of the $ 20.7 billion Mahindra Group – to launch its new premium variant of concrete truck mixers – “Super Six”. The two companies have joined hands to launch the fuel-efficient product.
The Super Six truck mixers were conceptualised based on the current needs of customers in this segment and will have the Mahindra Powerol engines. The Super Six truck mixers have undergone trials to meet the industry requirements of smart, premium and intelligent products.
The variants are listed below.
• Super Six IoTIn and IoT Ready (powered directly by truck chassis engine)
• Super Six GPS and Standard (powered by Mahindra Powerol Engine)
The other significant features of Super Six are:
• Large loading volume.
• Optimum drive characteristics.
• Best-in-class spiral geometry.
• Stetter T-protect wear protection.
• Large clearance for concrete discharge.
• Easy to clean and service.
• Highest resale value.
• Fuel efficiency resulting in lowest lifecycle cost which helps customer save “5 lakh in five years”.
• Future-ready engines.
• Available with Mahindra Suraksha – a comprehensive maintenance program and live track system which can be supplied on requirement.