Avians has been the pioneer of bringing innovation and advanced features in the field of industrial automated doors. With years of experience in execution and Strong R&D, Avians is now expert in every manufacturing, warehousing industry and is one of the establishments that offer the most engineered efficient and reliable products in high-end automatic entrance solution range.
Loading Bay Equipment is one of the many products that we are having expertise. Since we are manufacturer of all items in house the whole process – from product development and design to manufacturing, installation and service are optimally co-ordinate, which ensures smooth loading and unloading at your loading bay.
Hydraulic Dock Levelers:
- Conforming to the European standards (BS EN 1398:2009).
- Dock Leveler allowing movement of vehicles between a building and a loading/unloading vehicle. There are two types of Dock Levelers – Standard Lip and Telescopic Lip Dock Levelers.
- Dock Leveler having European power packs, popular and efficient single button control panels. (Which overcome confusion of operator).
- Avians Dock Levelers Single button technology is very popular and efficient.
- Dock Levelers platform with chequered antiskid plate & lip which makes working very smooth and efficient.
- Various capacities ranging from 3 tons to 25 tons and sizes up to 4 meters as platform length is versatile for every industry use.
- A Dock Leveler forms a ramp to bridge the distance between the dock and truck.
- Avians Dock Leveler is able to compensate for the up-and-down movement of the various vehicles during loading and unloading.
- A Dock Leveler should be capable to support extremely heavy loads, service a wide range of truck heights, and compensate for tilted trucks.
- A Dock Leveler includes anti-slip ramp welded to a lip.
- Allows Safety stop in case of accidental departure of the vehicle.
- Economical solution is the Dock Levelers with single cylinder power pack for low weight load capacities. Also can be provided manually operated Dock Levelers for some special applications.
- Avians offers CE certified Dock Shelters with optimum seal between the internal and external environments, assisting in the reduction of energy consumption.
- Dock Shelters in combination with a Dock Levelers eliminate the need for a ramp and canopies and ease of operation.
- Avians manufactures in house Dock Shelters, so any customized size can be easily achieved.
- Available for all kind of usage and situation from the outside cold conditions, chilled zones and from outside heat, Rain, Breeze, Snow and Dirt.
Range of Dock Shelters and Dock Seals are:
- Retractable Dock Shelters
- Inflatable Dock Shelters
- Cushion Type Dock Shelter
Sectional Overhead Doors:
- Sectional doors are the new generation doors which replaced the conventional rolling shutters where aesthetics is important along with safety and durability.
- Manufacturing Industries
- Cold Storages
- Automobile Industries
- Commercial Buildings
Our Sectional Doors and Services are with specific features like:
- Durable and Space-Efficient
- Variety of finish, colors and window options
- Existing doors can be easily modernized with our Sectional Doors.
- PUF Insulated panels hence maintains temperature having thickness up to 40/80 mm enable to be install places exposed to higher wind loads.
- Panels have finger safe design. Being higher thickness is sturdy, stable and can be used for high usage as compared to conventional rolling shutters.
- Flexibility to have various fixing arrangement, possible to fix suitable to site with various inclinations having large openings.
- Sectional Doors with full transparent panels are available to be widely used in showrooms and manufacturing units where full clear vision is required along with aesthetics and safety features.
Combination of Sectional Doors, Dock Leveler and Dock Shelter forms a single source for any industry as a loading bay solution. Through various industries long experience Avians has executed various combinations of Sectional Doors, Dock Levelers, Dock House and Dock Shelters.