Bhoomi Group Receives IGBC Gold Rating Pre-Certification for Iconic Project ‘Simana’
‘Simana’, an iconic ultra-premium luxurious residential project of the Bhoomi Group, has received the Indian Green Building Council (IGBC) pre-certified GOLD rating.
This project comprises magnificent high-rise towers of 43 & 53 storeys, spread across an urban oasis of 5.38 acres of freehold land in Lalbaug Parel, Mumbai. The project consists of 2, 3, 4 and 5 BHK bespoke palatial apartments crafted in sheer luxury, offering residents mesmerising views of the Arabian sea and Eastern Harbor.
‘Simana’ is surrounded by major upcoming infrastructural development projects such as Trans- Harbour Sea Link, Sewri- Worli Elevated Corridor (SWEC) and Mumbai Eastern Waterfront project. These projects, once completed, will rejuvenate the Eastern Corridor of Mumbai with improved connectivity and upgrade the lifestyle of its residents Mr. Samyak Doshi, Director of Bhoomi Group, says, “We are honoured and delighted to have received the IGBC Gold Precertification for our project ‘Simana’.
Today, global warming is a real concern, and we all need to do our bit to reduce its ill- effect on our environment. ‘Simana’ has been conceived keeping this concept of sustainable living in mind, where residents don’t invest in a home but more importantly invest in health, mind-body wellness and a more holistic living experience.”
Salient project features
• Efficiently designed building walls and insulated rooftops to reduce energy usage.
• Wastewater treatment plant.
• Low-Density area.
• No public car parking.
• More than 75000 sq. ft. of open space on the ground level.
• Provision for EV charging points
• Apartments designed for maximum ventilation and natural light.
• Advanced MIVAN formwork technology ensures durability & faster construction with an accurate and smooth finish.
• German Reckli design on the exterior façade to beautify the structure and elevation.