With flexible subscription options, users can choose the appropriate Tekla Structures subscription based on their needs.
Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB) has introduced the latest versions of its Tekla software solutions for constructible Building Information Modeling (BIM), structural engineering and steel fabrication management—Tekla Structures 2021, Tekla Structural Designer 2021, Tekla Tedds 2021 and Tekla PowerFab 2021. New Tekla software features and enhancements continue to power data-driven, collaborative and connected workflows across all project phases.
Tekla Structures 2021 introduces three new subscription options, which can reduce the upfront investment and provide flexibility to balance license needs with an annual subscription of the software solutions. With flexible subscription options, users can choose the appropriate Tekla Structures subscription based on their needs:
- Carbon: For viewing models and collaborating with project stakeholders
- Graphite: For creating constructible, intelligent BIM and structural documentation
- Diamond: For design, detailing and fabrication
The latest version of Tekla Structures also delivers enhancements, improvements and new features that simplify the user experience for more efficient workflows, increased productivity and collaboration across project teams, including:
- Simplified change management with enhanced clash detection and cloning tools
- Better usability with in-product guidance and localization
- Faster, more accurate modeling with drawing and object handling improvements, and new extensions for various modeling tasks including modeling scaffolding
- Increased interoperability with improvements for IFC and other formats, deeper integration with the Trimble Connect collaboration platform and continued enhancements to Tekla Model Sharing
Tekla Structural Designer 2021 structural analysis and design software introduces the “design-to-detail workflow” for more efficient modeling of reinforced cast-in-place concrete and transferring reinforcing bars, including slabs, foundations, beams, columns and walls, to Tekla Structures. A new carbon calculator provides the ability to understand a structure’s embodied carbon impact during design and compare alternative schemes to identify the most effective, sustainable and affordable option.
Tekla Tedds 2021 structural analysis and design calculation software offer new and improved calculations, including base plate, precast hollow core slab, concrete foundation and timber racking loads, to satisfy multiple design codes.
Tekla PowerFab 2021 steel fabrication management software delivers visual dashboard reporting, enhanced options for filtering and organizing data, and continued improvements for automated machine instruction on the shop floor.
In addition, extended integration with Viewpoint’s ViewpointOne connected construction management suite streamlines the flow of purchasing and inventory data from Tekla PowerFab to Viewpoint for North American users.