The PYROSWISS® Smoke Barrier System from Vetrotech Saint-Gobain is a clear, frameless, fire-resistant glazing solution that provides comprehensive smoke protection and safe escape routes in the event of a fire.
Toxic gases, thick smoke, and a lack of oxygen are responsible for the majority of fatalities in fires. Exposure to even small quantities of these hazardous elements from the smoke during a fire can cause disorientation and loss of consciousness. Therefore, it is crucial to have smoke compartmentalisation equipment as the most significant component of Smoke and Heat Control systems. Smoke barrier systems are a necessity in many public spaces and commercial buildings.
For enhancing safety in public spaces and commercial buildings, Vetrotech Saint-Gobain offers PYROSWISS® Smoke Barrier System, an exceptional solution that guarantees optimal smoke compartmentalisation without any compromises. Vetrotech is committed to providing outstanding fire safety and high-security glass solutions for buildings, making it a trusted partner for many businesses.
The PYROSWISS® Smoke Barrier System from Vetrotech Saint-Gobain is a clear, frameless, fire-resistant glazing solution that provides comprehensive smoke protection and safe escape routes in the event of a fire. The PYROSWISS® Smoke Barrier System is easy to install, comes in a complete DIY kit, and has been tested and certified in international test labs as per the stringent fire-testing standard EN 12101-1.
PYROSWISS® SBS System is available in 2 different classifications:
- 30 minutes standard heating fire curve (ISO 834)
- Max dimensions (w x h): 2000 x 1100 mm (landscape),1000 x 1600 mm (portrait)
- 120 minutes reduced heating fire curve up to 600°C.
- Max dimensions (w x h): 2500 x 1800 mm (landscape)
Some of the exclusive features offered by the PYROSWISS® Smoke Barrier System (SBS):
Areas of application:
- Escalators, Elevators, and staircase areas in Metro stations, Airports, and Railway stations.
- Atriums and vertical openings like escalators in Commercial centres, Offices, and Malls
- Simplified “2-point” installation.
- Larger glass sizes for more flexibility
- Easy to install.
- Tested & certified:PYROSWISS® Smoke Barrier System is tested and certified in international test labs as per stringent fire-testing standard EN 12101-1. This process is a proof of product performance and production quality.
- DIY:It comes as a complete DIY (Do It Yourself) kit
- Made in India:It is made in a state-of-the production facility in India. Made in India, for the world.
for more info visit : https://www.saint-gobain.com/en