Spartan Engineering Industries Pvt Ltd, one of the leaders in construction equipment has successfully conducted the training program – ‘Sparsh Hoist Training Meet 2016’ on 21st August at their manufacturing plant in Ambernath, Mumbai. Around 110 people from various construction companies across Mumbai attended the event. These people included Operators, Safety Officers, Third Party Inspectors, Purchase Heads and P&M Heads.
Spartan offers advanced passenger and material hoists. The company has been pioneer in bringing multi-functionality feature in hoists which has become a new trend. Spartan’s core objective has been ‘to enhance the productivity, speed and safety in construction and infrastructure industry by providing advanced mechanized solutions, thereby saving their money, time and efforts’ and one of the three aspirational core values say ‘Contributing back to the ecosystem at large’. With this commitment Spartan has carried out this training meet as a part of its CSR Program.
Following topics were covered in the training session:
• Introduction of hoists and its types
• Important things operator must know
• Fault, causes and remedies of geared motor
• Erection of hoist
• Dismantling of hoist
• Periodic inspection of hoist
• Service and maintenance of hoist.
Electrical (Control Panel)
• Introduction of control panel
• Functions of limit switch
• Wi-Fi remote operating procedure
• Precautions for safe use
• How to check the control panel
• Instructions for user for better usage.
• Quality policy of hoists
• ISO 9001:2008 certification
• Instruments used for testing
• Gauges used for better quality & productivity
• Fixtures used
• NDT testing
• Panel testing
• Supplier quality assurance
• Monthly supplier quality rating
• Customer support quality review meet
• Failure analysis.
Machine demos were also conducted while everyone actually had a feel of it. Various departments from Spartan were involved in the event – teams from production, quality, design, service and sales & marketing. The management took keen interest in the event by personally getting involved in the arrangements to being present during the event.
In addition, Spartan has introduced its ‘soon to be launched’ Multifunctional Mini Lift (SML 100) along with attachments and features. “There has been a very positive feedback on the SML 100 and we are sure this machine will storm the market with its attachments and attractive price,” claims Vikram Mehta, Managing Director, Spartan Engineering Industries.
For more details on customised training program contact at email@example.com