Committed towards “Lifting India’s Growth”, the company is continuously striving towards offering innovative products integrated with excellent customer support systems through a robust sales and service network
ACE-Action Construction Equipment Ltd. is India’s leading Material Handling and Construction equipment manufacturing company incorporated in the year 1995. With a dominant market share of 63%, ACE is the largest Mobile Crane manufacturer in India and world’s largest manufacturer of Pick ‘N’ Carry cranes. Committed towards “Lifting India’s Growth”, the company is continuously striving towards offering innovative products integrated with excellent customer support systems through a robust sales and service network.
Our expansive product portfolio is divided into four major categories:
• Cranes – mobile cranes, tower cranes, crawler cranes, truck cranes & lorry loaders: and we are one of the market leaders in mobile cranes & tower cranes in India.
• Road Construction Equipment – backhoe loaders, motor graders, compactors
• Material Handling Equipment – forklift trucks & warehousing equipment
• Agriculture Equipment – tractors, harvesters & implements.
Continuing our strive for Innovation and Excellence in Material Handling, we have introduced a Multi-Activity Piling Crane Model FP210 which can do piling activity like (a) cage handling/ lowering, (b) concreting & (c) casing removal other than doing the normal loading/unloading and shifting of material at the site. This is the first time that anyone has tried such an innovation where piling activity is handled through a tyre mounted crane and we feel that this innovation will change the manner in which Piling is done in this country.
• 2 in 1 : Multi-activity – 2 Applications done by one machine,
• Piling Operation cum Mobile Crane of 20T, 4 Wheel Drive,
• Capable of doing Cage Lowering, Concreting & Casing Removal,
• Can replace a new generation Mobile Crane + Crawler Crane at site,
• Meets all Safety standards & requirements of site,
• Travels on its own power – savings in terms of transportation cost
• Have 2 winches – Main Winch for Cage lowering, Casing removal, assorted loading / unloading, shifting & Auxiliary winch with a runner assembly for Concreting,
• Enhanced Productivity and ease in doing work.
We have mobilized the Piling Crane model ACE FP210 at various prestigious sites across the country, some of which are mentioned below:
• Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (DMRC) Metro Project Phase IV – we had conducted the trials at KEC DC-01 site and now the crane is being deployed in the project.
• At this site, the crane is able to lower 12m sections of cage in the bore which is of 1200mm diameter and 36-40m depth. Supports in the welding of the lapping sections and lowers the
complete 36-40m sections.
• FP210 Crane through its auxiliary winch is able to do the complete concreting by providing the ‘jerking motion’.
• Casing removal is also done with the help of the Crane.
• National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Delhi – Meerut RRTS project : 4 Cranes are successfully working with L&T in package 2 and package 7 of the Delhi Meerut project.
• At this site, the crane is able to lower 13.25m sections of cage in the bore which is of 1200mm diameter and 40-42m depth. Supports the welding of the lapping sections and lowers the
complete 40-42m sections.
• FP210 Crane through its auxiliary winch is able to do the complete concreting by providing the jerking motion required which earlier was only possible through a crawler crane.
• Casing removal is also done with the help of the Crane. With the introduction of the above Cranes, it is highly beneficial to the project in enhancing the Productivity under safe environment and also in reducing the cost of the sub-contractor as it can replace 2 equipment viz. Crawler Crane & Mobile Crane at site. The innovation done on the ACE FP 210 will go a long way in re-defining the way Piling will be done in this country in the future.
AWARDS won for ACE FP 210:
• Innovative New Equipment Launched 2021 by Construction Week, Sept 2021
• Best Innovative Product of the Year 2021 by CIA World, Oct 2021
• Innovation of the Year 2021 by Equipment India, Oct 2021